You can support the Wyoming County Historical Society in many ways:
- Volunteer your time to help in the library or museum.
- Loan or give an item to the society: antiques, books, historical documents, photos, etc.
- Purchase items from our shop.
- Donate a monetary gift to the society.
- Spread the word about the WCHS!
Donate to WCHS
WCHS is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Your monetary gift to the WCHS is very much appreciated. You may download and print the donation form (PDF) and mail it with a check to the society.
Wyoming County Historical Society
OPEN TO VISITORS
Harrison St (corner of Bridge St)
P.O. Box 309 Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania 18657
Genealogical Library Hours
All year: Wednesday (10-4)
1st and 3rd Saturday (10-4)
April 15-Oct. 15: (in addition to above)
May 15-Oct. 15:
Open by appointment – call for tours