Founder’s Day 2016 at WCHS
This year, Founder’s Day at the Wyoming County Historical Society is going to be the best ever. The society will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, June 25, 2016.
Download a PDF with all the details: 2016 Founders Day.
Special event author’s book signings:
- Kathleen Steele, author of The Building of the Tunkhannock Viaduct & Clarks Summit-Hallstead Cut-off
- Jack Smiles, author of The Ninth Wonder of the World
- John Darcy II (David Palmer-Representative) for Martins Creek Viaduct
- Deborah Courville, author of The Oldest House Series, featuring the newest book, A Christmas in Time
- Nicholson Heritage Association (Marion Sweet-Representative) for 100th Anniversary of the Tunkhannock Viaduct Souvenir Book
New Arrivals at the Society:
- Witches of Pennsylvania
- Supernatural Lore of Pennsylvania
- Heritage of the Endless Mountains
- Mining Disasters of the Wyoming Valley
- Pennsylvania’s Back Mountain
And don’t forget the USED BOOK SALE!
Genealogical and Historical books, software, Genealogical CD’s