Membership support helps the society further our mission of collecting and preserving printed documents and museum pieces which establish and illustrate our local heritage.
The membership year is from January 1 to December 31.
Benefits of membership:
- Unlimited use of the genealogical library
- Reduced rates on photocopies
- Discounts on selected sales items
- Use of our online Surname List
- Our semi-annual newsletter, Lest-We-Forget, Wyoming County Pioneers
- 50-word query in each newsletter
We offer the following categories of membership:
- Individual: $20.00 annually
- Family: $30.00 annually
- Contributing: $40.00 annually
- Life: $200.00 (per individual)
Organizations/Institutions may become members by making an open donation.
Download the membership form and mail a check or money order to the WCHS.
Submit a Query for the Newsletter
Members in good standing may submit ONE 50-word query plus name and address for each newsletter. Additional words are 15 cents each. Please do not abbreviate. Dates -- "2 June 1874" -- count as one word. All SURNAMES should be in CAPS. Nonmembers may submit queries at 15 cents per word.
Queries must be received by:
January 1st for the February Newsletter;
July 1st for the September Newsletter.
If you join after January 1st, you receive a 100-word query for the next September newsletter.
If you join after July 1st, you receive a 100-word query for the next February newsletter.
Please send your query via the form below and we will let you know the total fee (if any).